- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Total Prostate Specific Antigen (Total PSA)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-116410 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLK3.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C. DO NOT FREEZE. Precipitation may occur upon freezing.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01369
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Total
Human Prostate-specific antigen. No cross reactivity with Human Albumin, AFP, CEA, PAP, CA-125, CA 19-9 or CA 15-3.
- DEAE column chromatography
- Application Info:
- For enzyme conjugation. Pairs with MAb to free PSA Catalog #M92986M in a sandwich immunoassay for free PSA. Pairs with Rabbit anti total PSA Catalog #K92110R in sandwich immunoassay for total PSA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human Total PSA
Affinity Constant: 6 x 10^9 L/m
- Buffer: 0.015M Potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.4 containing 0.85% Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: