- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Total
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-116410 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLK3.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01336
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Total
Specific for total PSA in equimolar determination, epitope 3. Cross-reactivity with human kalikrein 2 is 50%.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of PSA antigen in two-site immunoassay. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human PSA antigen purified from seminal plasma
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Tips Information: