- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Free
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-116410 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Protein A chromatography
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLK3.
- Human PSA antigen purified from seminal plasma
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01359
- Specific for free PSA, epitope 1. No cross-reactivity with human kallikrein 2.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Application Info:
- Detection of free PSA antigen in two-site immunoassay. May be used in lateral flow. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA01359 Detection: OAMA01354
Capture: OAMA02493 Detection: OAMA01359
Capture: OAMA02515 Detection: OAMA01359
Capture: OAMA02376 Detection: OAMA01359
Capture: OAMA01336 Detection: OAMA01359
Capture: OAMA01354 Detection: OAMA01359
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: