- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Total
- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Total
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Protein A chromatography. Product is 0.2um filtered.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PSA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PSA.
- Purified PSA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PSA antibody - OAMA02493
- In sandwich ELISA, reacts with total PSA (free PSA and PSA complexed with ACT).
- ≥ 90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- IgG2b, kappa
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in indirect ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA02493 Detection: OAMA01359
Capture: OAMA02493 Detection: OAMA02515
Capture: OAMA02515 Detection: OAMA02493
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4 +/- 0.2
Preservative: NaN3 (0.05% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: