- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2B catalytic subunit alpha isoform
- Alias Symbols:
- CALN, CCN1, CNA1, CALNA, PPP2B, CALNA1, PPP3CA
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI CALCINEURIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PPP3CA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PPP3CA.
- The immunogen for anti-PPP3CA antibody: a synthetic peptide with the sequence, RMPPRRDAMPSDA conjugated to KLH. This sequence corresponds to amino acids 482-494 of the Protein Phosphatase 2B catalytic subunit.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PPP3CA antibody - OASA07100
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/250 - 1/1000
Western Blotting: 1/250 - 1/1000
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 3 mM - Glycine
0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline, pH 7.5
- Tips Information: