- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- GLM1, CIMT1, NR1C3, PPARG1, PPARG2, PPARgamma, PPARG
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-110516 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI PPAR GAMMA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PPARG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PPARG.
- The immunogen for anti-PPARG antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 255 - 268 of human PPAR gamma isoform 1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PPARG antibody - OASA08599
- PPAR GAMMA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/8000 - 1/32000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to PPAR gamma were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Lazar, M.A. (2005) PPAR gamma, 10 years later. Biochimie. 87: 9-13.
2. Lehrke, M. and Lazar, M.A. (2005) The many faces of PPARgamma. Cell. 123: 993-999.
- Tips Information: