- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- proteolipid protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Lipophilin, Myelin proteolipid protein, Plp, PLP
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Myelin proteolipid protein
- Description of Target:
- This is the major myelin protein from the central nervous system. It plays an important role in the formation or maintenance of the multilamellar structure of myelin.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 39.4 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5000pg/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology PLP1 ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEH03112) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Plp1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Plp1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Plp1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Plp1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Plp1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Plp1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Plp1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Plp1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Rat Myelin proteolipid protein