PlGF-1 Protein (OPPB00429)
|Reconstitution and Storage||Preparation: >Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes of using a concentration range of 1.0-10.0 ng/ml.
Storage: The lyophilized PlGF-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20C. Reconstituted PlGF-1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20C. As with any protein, exposing PlGF-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
|Purity||Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/ug). Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/ug).|
|Protein Sequence||MLPAVPPQQW ALSAGNGSSE VEVVPFQEVW GRSYCRALER LVDVVSEYPS EVEHMFSPSC VSLLRCTGCC GDENLHCVPV ETANVTMQLL KIRSGDRPSY VELTFSQHVR CECRPLREKM KPERCGDAVP RR|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPPB00429|
|Alias Symbols||Placenta Growth Factor-1, PIGF, PGF|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review