- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Preparation: >Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes of using a concentration range of 1.0 - 10.0 ng/ml.
Storage: The lyophilized PlGF-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20C. Reconstituted PlGF-1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20C. As with any protein, exposing PlGF-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Placenta Growth Factor-1, PIGF, PGF
- Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/ug).
- Protein Sequence:
- MLPAVPPQQW ALSAGNGSSE VEVVPFQEVW GRSYCRALER LVDVVSEYPS EVEHMFSPSC VSLLRCTGCC GDENLHCVPV ETANVTMQLL KIRSGDRPSY VELTFSQHVR CECRPLREKM KPERCGDAVP RR
- E. coli
- Printable datasheet for OPPB00057
- Tips Information: