- Protein A chromatography
- Native Plasmodium falciparum HRP-2
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Lot specific
- Reacts with HRP-2 from P. falciparum. Does not react with other plasmodium species.
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA or lateral flow applications. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended antibody pair for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA04150 Detection: OAMA04151
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.3
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- Tips Information: