- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Plasminogen
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15031 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IHC, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PLG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PLG.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01078
Reacts with human Plasminogen, plasmin and angiostatin. Does not crossreact with other human serum proteins.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Ion exchange chromatography
- Application Info:
- Affinity purification of human plasminogen.
Detection of plasminogen in ELISA and immunohistochemistry.
Works in immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded sections.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified human plasminogen
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: