- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit gamma
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI PI-3 KINASE p55 GAMMA SUBUNIT
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PIK3R3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PIK3R3.
- The immunogen for anti-PIK3R3 antibody: baculovirus expressed (Recombinant) Bovine p55 gamma subunit of PI 3 kinase.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PIK3R3 antibody - OASA03634
- PI-3 KINASE
- Application Info:
- Immunoprecipitation: Neat
Western Blotting: 1/200
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.4 and 5-10% foetal calf serum.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Tips Information: