- Kit Component:
- 1. Normal rabbit serum blocking reagent: 12 ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Rabbit Anti-rat IgG): 12ml
(10ug/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin
(Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS#
3. SABC-POD (Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin): 12ml (20ug/ml).
Manufactured by Aviva’s proprietary method, the complex is very
stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00076
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- 4C for one year. Avoid freezing.
- Notes: Rat IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from rat