- Kit Component:
- 1. 5% BSA Blocking Reagent: 12 ml, for blocking tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Goat Anti-mouse IgM): 12ml
(10ug/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin
(Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS#
3. SABC-POD (Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin): 12ml (20ug/ml).
Manufactured by Aviva’s proprietary method, the complex is very
stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00077
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- 4C for one year. Avoid freezing.
- Notes: Mouse IgM refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from mouse