- Kit Component:
- 1. Normal rabbit serum blocking reagent: 10×, 10ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Rabbit Anti-human IgG): 100~200×,
1ml(2mg/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin
(Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS#
3. SABC-POD (Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin): 100~200×, 1ml
(2mg/ml). Manufactured by Aviva’s proprietary method, the complex
is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
4. Three drop bottles (For dilution use)
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00108
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- 4C for one year. Avoid freezing.
- IHC(P): 1:50-200
Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
- Notes: Human IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from human.
- Tips Information: