- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Platelet-derived growth factor subunit A
- Alias Symbols:
- PDGF1, PDGF-A, PDGFA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-122461 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN PDGF AA HOMODIMER
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PDGFA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PDGFA.
- The immunogen for anti-PDGFA antibody: recombinant human PDGF-AA.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB. For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PDGFA antibody - OASA08082
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 0.17 - 0.19ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PDGF-AA were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rorsman, F. et al. (1998) Structural characterization of the human platelet-derived growth factor A-chain cDNA and gene: Alternative exon usage predicts two different precursor proteins. Mol. Cell. Biol. 8: 571-577.
2. Ingram, J.L. et al. (2004) IL-13 and IL-1beta promote lung fibroblast growth through coordinated up-regulation of PDGF-AA and PDGF-Ralpha. FASEB J. 18: 1132-1134.
- Tips Information: