- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Programmed cell death protein 4
- Alias Symbols:
- H731, MGC33046, MGC33047, PDCD4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130545 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN PDCD4 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PDCD4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PDCD4.
- The immunogen for anti-PDCD4 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids near the carboxy terminal of human Pdcd4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PDCD4 antibody - OASA08081
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/100 - 1/300
ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000
Western Blotting: 1/1000 - 1/10000
(1) Special conditions apply. See [*]
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Mouse colon.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Pdcd4 (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Palamarchuk, A. et al. (2005) Akt phosphorylates and regulates Pdcd4 tumor suppressor protein. Cancer Res. 65: 11282-11286.