- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Proliferating cell nuclear antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC8367, PCNA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-170834 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI PCNA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PCNA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PCNA.
- The immunogen for anti-PCNA antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding an internal region of human PCNA protein.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PCNA antibody - OASA08552
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 2.5ug/ml
ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/8000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/2000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Breast
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human PCNA was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Tips Information: