- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Proliferating cell nuclear antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC8367, PCNA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-170834 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI PCNA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PCNA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PCNA.
- The immunogen for anti-PCNA antibody: rat PCNA made in the protein A expression vector pR1T2T
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PCNA antibody - OASA03620
- Application Info:
- Dilution: 1/100. Membrane permeabilisation is required for FLOW application.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: HeLa Nucelar Extract probed with Mouse anti PCNA
Application #2: Staining of KM-H2 cells with MOUSE ANTI PCNA:FITC permeabilised with Leucoperm (BUF09) and methanol
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Tonsil
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Matthews, M. B. et al. (1984) Identity of the proliferating cell nuclear antigen and cyclin. Nature 309: 374-376.
2. Ogata, K. et al. (1985) Purification and N-terminal amino acid sequence of proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA)/cyclin and development of ELISA for anti-PCNA antibodies. J. Immunol. 135: 2623-2627.
3. Garcia, R. L. et al. (1989) Analysis of proliferation grade using anti-PCNA/cyclin monoclonal antibodies in fixed, embedded tissues compared with flow cytometry. Am. J. Pathol. 134: 733-739.
4. Landberg, G. et al. (1990) Flow cytometric multiparameter analysis of proliferating cell nuclear antigen/cyclin and ki-67 antigen: a new view of the cell cycle. Exp. Cell. Res. 187: 111-118.
5. Wilson, G. D. et al. (1992) Flow cytometric characterisation of proliferating cell nuclear antigen using the monoclonal antibody PC10. Eur. J. Cancer 28A: 2010-2017.
6. Elsasser, H. P. et al. (1994) Growth of rat pancreatic acinar cells quantitated with a monoclonal antibody against the proliferating cell nuclear antigen. Cell Tissue Res. 276: 603 - 609.
7. Prosperi, E. et al. (1993) Proliferating cell nuclear antigen complex formation induced by ultra violet irradiation in human quiescent fibroblasts as detected by immunostaining and flow cytometry. Exp. Cell Res. 205: 320 - 325.