- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Rat, Mouse
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- IF, WB
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Paired box 7
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130019 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The function of Pax7 remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Pax7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Pax7.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human Pax7
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Goat: 86%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SDVESEPDLPLKRKQRRSRTTFTAEQLEELEKAFERTHYPDIYTREELAQ
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30947 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24013)
- Printable datasheet for anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050) antibody
- Other Applications Image 1 Data:
- Immunofluorescence --
Sample Type: Overexpression of Pax7 in C2C12 cells
- Other Applications Image 2 Data:
- Immunofluorescence --
Sample Type: SC derived myoblasts
Ezin, A. M., Sechrist, J. W., Zah, A., Bronner, M. & Fraser, S. E. Early regulative ability of the neuroepithelium to form cardiac neural crest. Dev. Biol. 349, 238-49 (2011). IF, WB, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 21047505
Van Ry, P. M., Minogue, P., Hodges, B. L. & Burkin, D. J. Laminin-111 improves muscle repair in a mouse model of merosin-deficient congenital muscular dystrophy. Hum. Mol. Genet. 23, 383-96 (2014). IF, WB, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 24009313