- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Canine Parvovirus
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, LF, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- 4.1 mg/ml (OD280nm, E0.1% = 1.4)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00362
- Parvovirus, Canine
Canine parvovirus. Will cross-react with Mink Enteritis Virus and Feline Panleucopenia Virus.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA, immunodiffusion and hemagglutinin inhibition and lateral flow. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Canine parvovirus
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: