- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes o
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Parainfluenza Type 1, Fusion protein
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00276
- Parainfluenza 1, Fusion Protein
Specific for the fusion protein of Parainfluenza, type 1
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Parainfluenza Type 1 viral lysate
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Tips Information: