- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A)
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- PAPPA, PAPP-A
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-365226 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IA, IP
- Purified human PAPP-A/proMBP heterotetrameric complex (htPAPP-A).
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00661
- Human PAPP-A subunit. Human PAPP-A antigen purified from placental blood is a heterotetrameric complex (htPAPP-A) consisting of two PAPP-A subunits and two proMBP subunits. Human PAPP-A antigen purified from atherosclerotic plaques is homodimeric (dPAPP-A) consisting of two PAPP-A subunits
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
Suitable for use in immunoassay and immunoprecipitation. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for detection of htPAPP-A and dPAPP-A in sandwich immunoassay:
Capture Antibody Detection Antibody OAMA00661 OAMA00654 OAMA00661 OAMA00702 OAMA00702 OAMA00661
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: