- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 3
- Alias Symbols:
- beta-PAK, Pak3
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT PAK 1/2/3 (pThr402)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Pak3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Pak3.
- The immunogen for anti-Pak3 antibody: synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid sequence surrounding phosphorylated Thr402 of rat PAK-2 .
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Pak3 antibody - OASA08697
- PAK 1/2/3
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 69kDa in rat hippocampal lysate.
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, threonine phosphatase inhibitors such as 10mM Sodium Fluoride should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
50% - Glycerol - 0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to PAK-1,2,3 (pThr402) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM Hepes pH7.5, 150mM NaCl
- Target Reference:
- 1. Jakobi, R. et al (2000) Substrates enhance autophosphorylation and activation of p21-activated protein kinase gamma-PAK in the absence of activation loop phosphorylation. Eur. J. Biochem. 267:4414-21.
2. Walter, B. N. et al (1998) Cleavage and activation of p21-activated protein kinase gamma-PAK by CPP32 (caspase 3). Effects of autophosphorylation on activity. J. Biol. Chem. 273:28733-28739