- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 2
- Alias Symbols:
- PAK65, PAKgamma, PAK2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-11394 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI PAK2 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PAK2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PAK2.
- The immunogen for anti-PAK2 antibody: 14 amino acid peptide sequence near the carboxy terminus of human PAK2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PAK2 antibody - OASA08545
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PAK2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Roig, J. et al. (2001) Cytostatic p21 G protein-activated protein kinase gamma-PAK. Vitam Horm. 62:167-198.
2. Rudel, T. et al. (1997) Membrane and morphological changes in apoptotic cells regulated by caspase-mediated activation of PAK2. Science. 276:1571-1574.
3. Jaffer, Z. et al. (2002) p21-activated kinases: three more join the Pak. Int. J. Biochem. Cell. Biol. 34:713-717.
- Tips Information: