- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1
- Alias Symbols:
- P21, CIP1, SDI1, WAF1, CAP20, CDKN1, MDA-6, p21CIP1, CDKN1A
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN p21/WAF1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDKN1A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDKN1A.
- Recombinant human p21
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA03185
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Immunohistology: This product does not require antigen retrieval of paraffin sections using heat treatment prior to staining. However, pretreatment may improve results in some cases.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Colon
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.2% - Gelatin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: 50mM sodium phosphate
- Target Reference:
- 1. El-Deiry, W.S. et al. (1995) Topological control of p21WAF1/CIP1 expression in normal and neoplastic tissues. Cancer. Res. 55: 2910-2919.
- Tips Information: