- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Origin recognition complex subunit 4
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- ORC4L, origin recognition complex, subunit 4-like (yeast), Orc4p, HSORC4, HsORC4, origin recognition complex, subunit 4 (yeast homolog)-like, Origin recognition complex, subunit 4, S. cerevisiae, homolog-like, ORC4, ORC4P, origin recognition comp
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ORC4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ORC4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ORC4 Antibody (OAEB02324)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ORC4 antibody - OAEB02324
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Info:
- Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
Western Blot: Approx 50kDa band observed in Human and Mouse Heart lysates (calculated MW of 50.4kDa according to Human NP_002543.2 and of 50.0kDa according to Mouse NP_036088.3). Recommended concentration: 0.5-2ug/ml.
Other Notes: ChIP: reported by a customer to work very well in ChIP.
- Additional Information:
- Reactivity Info: Tested: Human, Mouse; Expected: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- Target Reference:
- * Johmura Y, Osada S, Nishizuka M, Imagawa M.; FAD24 acts in concert with histone acetyltransferase HBO1 to promote adipogenesis by controlling DNA replication.; J Biol Chem. 2008 Jan 25;283(4):2265-74.; Pubmed 18029353
* Johmura Y, Osada S, Nishizuka M, Imagawa M.; FAD24 acts in concert with histone acetyltransferase HBO1 to promote adipogenesis by controlling DNA replication.; J Biol Chem 283:2265-74 (2008).; Pubmed 18029353
* Radichev I, Kwon SW, Zhao Y, DePamphilis ML, Vassilev A.; Genetic analysis of human Orc2 reveals specific domains that are required in vivo for assembly and nuclear localization of the origin recognition complex.; J Biol Chem. 2006 Aug 11;281(32):23264-73.; Pubmed 16762929
* Radichev I, Kwon SW, Zhao Y, DePamphilis ML, Vassilev A.; Genetic analysis of human Orc2 reveals specific domains that are required in vivo for assembly and nuclear localization of the origin recognition complex.; J Biol Chem 281:23264-73 (2006).; Pubmed 16762929
* Todorovic V, Giadrossi S, Pelizon C, Mendoza-Maldonado R, Masai H, Giacca M.; Human origins of DNA replication selected from a library of nascent DNA.; Mol Cell. 2005 Aug 19;19(4):567-75.; Pubmed 16109380
* Vashee S, Simancek P, Challberg MD, Kelly TJ.; Assembly of the human origin recognition complex.; J Biol Chem 2001 Jul 13;276(28):26666-73; Pubmed 11323433
- Tips Information: