- Official Gene Full Name:
- netrin 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- AI561871, BC019633, Netrin-1
- Description of Target:
- Netrins control guidance of CNS commissural axons and peripheral motor axons. Its association with either DCC or some UNC5 receptors will lead to axon attraction or repulsion, respectively. It also serve as a survival factor via its association with its receptors which prevent the initiation of apoptosis. Involved in colorectal tumorigenesis by regulating apoptosis.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 15.66 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 31.2 - 2000pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 5.1% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 7.6% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NTN1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03416) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Ntn1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Ntn1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Ntn1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Ntn1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Ntn1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Ntn1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 86%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ntn1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ntn1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Netrin-1
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA