- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-47333 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NP.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Influenza A (Nucleoprotein)
Recognizes the Nucleoprotein. Reactive with >50 separate isolates from H1 through H14.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Influenza A
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
No stabilizing proteins have been added.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: