- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Norovirus
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02221
- Norovirus, capsid protein
Recognizes the capsid protein of Norovirus (native and recombinant). Does not cross react with Rotavirus, Adenovirus or Astrovirus.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified native Norwalk virus, strain 8FIIa
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: