- Official Gene Full Name:
- NME/NM23 nucleoside diphosphate kinase 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Metastasis inhibition factor NM23, NDK A, NDP kinase A, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A, Tumor metastatic process-associated protein
- Description of Target:
- Major role in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates other than ATP. The ATP gamma phosphate is transferred to the NDP beta phosphate via a ping-pong mechanism, using a phosphorylated active-site intermediate. Possesses nucleoside-diphosphate kinase, serine/threonine-specific protein kinase, geranyl and farnesyl pyrophosphate kinase, histidine protein kinase and 3'-5' exonuclease activities. Involved in cell proliferation, differentiation and development, signal transduction, G protein-coupled receptor endocytosis, and gene expression. Required for neural development including neural patterning and cell fate determination. During GZMA-mediated cell death, works in concert with TREX1. NME1 nicks one strand of DNA and TREX1 removes bases from the free 3' end to enhance DNA damage and prevent DNA end reannealing and rapid repair.
- Protein Name:
- Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- 0.115 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Nme1 was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Nme1 was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Nme1 ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKCD02715) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Nme1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Nme1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Nme1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Nme1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Nme1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Nme1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||85-93%||78-91%||90-104%||93-101%|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||94-101%||87-95%||88-104%||91-103%|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||79-91||85|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NME1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NME1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Non Metastatic Cells 1, Protein NM23A Expressed In (NME1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Non Metastatic Cells 1, Protein NM23A Expressed In (NME1) and analogues was observed.