- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- NME/NM23 nucleoside diphosphate kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- AWD, GAAD, Granzyme A-activated DNase, Metastasis inhibition factor nm23, NB, NBS, NDKA, NDK A, NDPKA, NDPK-A, NDP kinase A, NM23, nm23-H1, NM23-H1, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A, Tumor metastatic process-associated protein
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A
- Description of Target:
- This gene (NME1) was identified because of its reduced mRNA transcript levels in highly metastatic cells. Nucleoside diphosphate kinase (NDK) exists as a hexamer composed of 'A' (encoded by this gene) and 'B' (encoded by NME2) isoforms. Mutations in this gene have been identified in aggressive neuroblastomas. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. Co-transcription of this gene and the neighboring downstream gene (NME2) generates naturally-occurring transcripts (NME1-NME2), which encodes a fusion protein comprised of sequence sharing identity with each individual gene product.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.056 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.6% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 7.7% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NME1 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH02350) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for NME1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for NME1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample NME1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|NME1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|NME1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated IKZF1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 89%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NME1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NME1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Human Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A