- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 16
- Alias Symbols:
- CD271, p75NTR, TNFRSF16, p75(NTR), Gp80-LNGFR, NGFR
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13577 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN CD271
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NGFR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NGFR.
- The immunogen for anti-NGFR antibody: recombinant human CD271
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-NGFR antibody - OASA07584
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 75-80kDa in A-20 cell lysate.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to CD271 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Johnson, D. et al. (1986) Expression and structure of the human NGF receptor. Cell. 47: 545-554.
2. Nykjaer, A. et al. (2005) p75NTR- live or let die. Curr. Opin. Neurobio. 15: 49-57.
3. Schor, N. (2005) The p75 neurotrophin receptor in human development and disease. Prog. Neurobiol. 77: 201-214.
- Tips Information: