- Official Gene Full Name:
- nuclear factor, erythroid 2-like 2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2; NRF2 antibody, NFE2L2 antibody, nuclear factor erythroid-derived 2-like 2 antibody, nuclear factor, erythroid derived 2, like 2 antibody, NF-E2-related factor 2 antibody, HEBP1 antibody, nuclear factor erythroi
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-127242, HPA002990
- Description of Target:
- NFE2 , NFE2L1, and NFE2L2 comprise a family of human genes encoding basic leucine zipper (bZIP) transcription factors. They share highly conserved regions that are distinct from other bZIP families, although remaining regions have diverged considerably from each other.
- Molecular Weight:
- 68 kDa
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- ICC, IF, IHC, IHC-FFPE, IP, WB, ChIP assay
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express NFE2L2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NFE2L2.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human NRF2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Alligator, Bird, Plant
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Rhesus Monkey (99%), Bovine (84%)
- Product Format:
- Liquid. 1XPBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (pH 7). 0.025% ProClin 300 was added as a preservative.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20C or below.
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- 0.11 mg/ml
- Application Info:
- ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000
CHIP: Assay-dependent dilution
IHC: Assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.
- Additional Information:
- Positive Controls: C8D30 , 3xFlag-human NFE2L2-transfected 293T , MDA-MB-231 nuclear extract , MDA-MB-231 nuclear extract (30uM tBHQ, 4hr) , HepG2 (10 uM MG132 treatment for 15 hr)
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , cytosol , Nucleus