- Product Format:
- Liquid. PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.1% Sodium Azide
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE
- Additional Information:
- Recommended pairs in ELISA:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Store at 2-8C
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Neuron Specific Enolase (NSE)
- Protein G chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ENO2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ENO2.
- Purified neuron-specific enolase from human brain
- 2.0 mg/ml (OD280nm, E0.1% = 1.4)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01356
- Gamma enolase. Specific for the gamma subunit without detectable cross-reactivity with the alpha or beta subunits. Reacts with 45 kDa band corresponding to NSE in immunoblotting of human brain extracts.
- ≥ 95% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. May be used for Immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed and paraffinembedded sections. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Tips Information: