- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Rabbit Ig
- WB, FC, IHC
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Nuclear distribution protein nudE homolog 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Nuclear distribution protein nudE homolog 1, NudE, NDE1, NUDE
- Molecular Weight:
- 38808 Da
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NDE1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NDE1.
- This NDE1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 10~40 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NDE1.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- 0.25 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-NDE1 antibody - OAAB05398
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Flow cytometry ~~ 1:10~50
- Other Applications Image 1 Data:
- NDE1 Antibody (N-term) flow cytometry analysis of Hela cells (bottom histogram) compared to a negative control cell (top histogram).FITC-conjugated goat-anti-rabbit secondary antibodies were used for the analysis.
- Tips Information: