- Description of Target:
- Toxoplasma gondii is a widespread opportunistic protozoan parasite of both humans and animals. Infection produces mild or asymptomatic disease in healthy adults but can cause serious illness in the immunocompromised. This product, purified from tachyzoites of Toxoplasma gondii RH strain, contains a high concentration of surface antigens including P30.
- Protein Name:
- Major surface antigen p30
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Native Purified protein from Toxoplasma gondii RH strain - liquid
- SDS PAGE: purified
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer solution: 50 mM TRIS/HCl pH 8.0
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Differential centrifugation and extraction.
Preservative: 0.005% Thiomersal, 40 uM PMSF, 100 IU/ml aprotinin
- Preparation : Differential centrifugation and extraction.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA09737
- Tips Information: