- Official Gene Full Name:
- interactor of little elongation complex ELL subunit 2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BRCC1, FLJ11896, NMDA receptor-regulated protein 2, UNQ3101/PRO10100
- Protein Name:
- Little elongation complex subunit 2
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- < 10 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 4.7% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 7.3% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NARG2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH01118) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for NARG2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for NARG2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample NARG2 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|NARG2 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|NARG2 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated NARG2 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 88%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NARG2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NARG2.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human NMDA receptor-regulated protein 2. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay