- Alias Symbols:
- PVALB, MGC13548, MB
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- PURIFIED HUMAN MYOGLOBIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MB.
- Product Format:
- Purified human myoglobin - liquid
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >96% by SDS PAGE
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 1.0mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.5
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Purified myoglobulin from human heart.
Preservative: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Wittenberg, J. et al. (2003) Myoglobin function reassessed. The Journal of Experimental Biology 206: 2011-2020.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10703
- Tips Information: