- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium phosphate, 0.85% (w/v) Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Human Cardiac Myoglobin
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101520 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MB.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03112
Reacts with cardiac and skeletal forms of Myoglobin.
- >95% pure (SDS PAGE). Affinity chromatography using immobilized human myoglobin
- Application Info:
- Immunoassays for human myoglobin. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Highly purified human cardiac myoglobin
- Tips Information: