- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Myoglobin
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101520 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MB.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term, store at 2 to 8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple/freeze thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00850
- Protein G chromatography
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified Human Myoglobin
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.3
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: