- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute initially in a small volume of 25% acetonitrile in water or 25% ethanol in water to make a concentrated stock solution, and then dilute into the aqueous buffer of your choice.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- We recommend aliquoting the reconstituted solution and re-lyophilizing. The re-lyophilized aliquoted peptide should be stored dry at 2 to 8C (preferably in a dessicator).
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CHRM3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CHRM3.
- Printable datasheet for OEMA00044
- Tips Information: