Muscarinic M2 Receptor Peptide (OEMA00041)
This product is Genway GWB-23B27A
|Product Format||Purified, Lyophilized.
Reconstitute initially in a small volume of 25% acetonitrile in water or 25% ethanol in water to make a concentrated stock solution, and then dilute into the aqueous buffer of your choice.
|Reconstitution and Storage||We recommend aliquoting the reconstituted solution and re-lyophilizing. The re-lyophilized aliquoted peptide should be stored dry at 2 to 8C (preferably in a dessicator).|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OEMA00041|
|Protein Accession #||NP_000730.1|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review