- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Muc1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH04555) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Muc1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Muc1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Muc1 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5000pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-Assay CV: < 10%
Mean Inter-Assay CV: < 12%
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Muc1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Muc1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Muc1 Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 39 pg/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Mucin-1
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Mucin 1, transmembrane
- Alias Symbols:
- CD227, EMA, Episialin, Muc-1, MUC-1, Mucin-1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- The alpha subunit has cell adhesive properties. Can act both as an adhesion and an anti-adhesion protein. May provide a protective layer on epithelial cells against bacterial and enzyme attack.
The beta subunit contains a C-terminal domain which is involved in cell signaling, through phosphorylations and protein-protein interactions. Modulates signaling in ERK, Src and NF-kappaB pathways. In activated T-cells, influences directly or indirectly the Ras/MAPK pathway. Regulates P53-mediated transcription and determines cell fate in the genotoxic stress response. Binds, together with KLF4, the PE21 promoter element of P53 and represses P53 activity.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 65 KDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC1.