- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15333, HPA008855
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IHC-F
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Muc1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Muc1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Muc1 antibody - OAMA02331
- Muc1 Glycoprotein
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Can be used for immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections. May be used as solid-phase reagents for MUC1 isoforms capture (a) in conjunction with the same Monoclonal enzyme-conjugated versions (detection of unglycosylated MUC1), or (b) with enzyme-conjugated Monoclonal specific to carbohydrate portions of MUC1 (detection of underglycosylated MUC1).
- Application Data:
- Host Animal: Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Immunogen: High molecular weight (>300kDa) glycoprotein from human milk-fat globule molecule.
Species Specificity: Binds with high efficiency with a region of GVTSAPDTRPAPGSTAPPAHGVTSA synthetic peptide spanning the one repeat of VNTR extracellular portion of MUC1 molecule. Reacts with VNTR5 and VNTR20 recombinant unglycosylated fragments of MUC1 protein and underglycosylated MUC1 prepared from tumor fluids or as a result of chemical treatment of human milk MUC1. Does not recognize natural MUC1 protein isolated from human milk by affinity purification on carbohydrate epitope specific monoclonals and belongs to Monoclonal Cluster 1-4 according to ISOMB TD-4 classification. Does not cross-react with egg white avidin.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: