- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human MUC1 glycoprotein
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15333 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC1.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01337
- Muc1 Glycoprotein
Binds with high efficiency with an epitope within the VNTR tandem repeat peptide region of MUC1 molecule. Reacts with VNTR20 recombinant unglycosylated fragment of MUC1 protein (and very weakly with monomeric MUC1 peptide), with degly
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: High molecular weight (>300kDa) glycoprotein from human milk-fat globule molecule
Affinity Constant: >1 x 10^8
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: