- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human MUC1 glycoprotein
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15333 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC1.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01335
- Muc1 Glycoprotein
Efficiently recognizes underglycosylated and natural MUC1 protein isolated from human milk by affinity chromatography. Does not cross-react with normal serum proteins and human tissues of nonepithelial origin. Binds with high efficien
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Info:
- Can be used for immunohistochemical staining of paraffin and frozen sections (50ug/ml or less depending on the targeted tissues). Can be used for staining of paraffin-embedded tissue sections fixed in neutral-buffered formalin and is compatible with commo
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: High molecular weight (>300kDa) glycoprotein from human milk-fat globule molecule.
Affinity Constant: >1 x 10^8
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: