- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-16128-R, HPA021147
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN MYELOPEROXIDASE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MPO.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MPO.
- The immunogen for anti-MPO antibody: human myeloperoxidase
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-MPO antibody - OASA03147
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/50 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/1000 - 1/5000
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/500 - 1/1000
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human bone marrow. Formalin fixed, paraffin processed tissue with Mouse anti Human Myeloperoxidase
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human myeloperoxidase following permeabilisation with Leucoperm (BUF09)
Application #3: Staining of permeabilised human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human MYELOPEROXIDASE:FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63 AG8-653 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Bone marrow
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Audrain, M.A.P. et al. (1997) Anti-native and recombinant myeloperoxidase monoclonals and human autoantibodies. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 107: 127-134.
- Tips Information: