- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Protein Name:
- Ig alpha-1 chain C region
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI MONKEY IgA:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for OASA03505
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with product code OASA041781 as a capture reagent.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Beatty, J.A. et al. (1998) Feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)-associated lymphoma: a potential role for immune dysfunction in tumourigenesis. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 65: 309-322.
2. Grant, C.K. (1995) Purification and characterization of feline IgM and IgA isotypes and three subclasses of IgG. In: Feline immunology and immunodeficiency, Eds. Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. Oxford University Press pp. 95-107.
3. Grant, C.K. (1995) Immunoglobulin changes associated with feline immunodeficiency virus infections. In: Feline immunology and immunodeficiency Eds. Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. Oxford University Press pp. 170-189.
- Tips Information: