- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Myeloid cell nuclear differentiation antigen
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- The myeloid cell nuclear differentiation antigen (MNDA) is detected only in nuclei of cells of the granulocyte-monocyte lineage. A 200-amino acid region of human MNDA is strikingly similar to a region in the proteins encoded by a family of interferon-inducible mouse genes, designated Ifi-201, Ifi-202, and Ifi-203, that are not regulated in a cell- or tissue-specific fashion. The 1.8-kb MNDA mRNA, which contains an interferon-stimulated response element in the 5-prime untranslated region, was significantly upregulated in human monocytes exposed to interferon alpha. MNDA is located within 2,200 kb of FCER1A, APCS, CRP, and SPTA1. In its pattern of expression and/or regulation, MNDA resembles IFI16, suggesting that these genes participate in blood cell-specific responses to interferons.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MNDA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MNDA.
- Protein Interactions:
- PRMT6; WHSC1L1; PRMT7; TP53; RBL2; RB1; HOXB2; CDK2; CDK1;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 37
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.